sobota, 8 stycznia 2011

Winter Walk

Here it is – my first walk in our new neighborhood since we moved in. And it happens to be a winter walk Smile on a perfect winter day: not too cold, maybe a little bit wet, but still magical. I’m trying to enjoy it fully, as it will not last long. Even if the snow doesn’t turn itself into ugly mush right away, there is still inconvenience. OK, I admit it – I’m not a winter person. But even me, in a days like that gets a little dreamy in the winter wonderland way…

Besides, I really like the look of old stone houses, they call them Tudors here. I’m so glad that I don’t live in one of these cardboard houses communities. It would give me that creepy Stepford Wifes feeling. Old houses have a character, charm and somehow they seem to rooted into the earth stronger. Like old trees. 

IMG_9403

IMG_9397

IMG_9396

IMG_9400

IMG_9399

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz